HHYC offers a wide range of boating and social activities for individuals and families with residences in Huntington Harbour and the greater area. Members enjoy reciprocal docking and dining privileges with numerous Southern California Yacht Clubs and Yacht Clubs around the world. If you have a boat or just enjoy many social or boating activities we hope you will consider HHYC. Boat ownership is not a prerequisite for membership.
- Eight or more cruises a year to places like Newport Beach, Dana Point, San Diego, Marina del Rey and Catalina.
- Four to five "in harbour" cruises with our Fun Fleet per year. These usually involve mystery cruises, parades, poker runs, etc., followed by a party at the club house.
- Monthly Men's Luncheon cruises to popular eating establishments.
- Fishing seminars by the Harbour Rod and Reel Club
- An active club involvement in races and regattas. HHYC is the home of the National Champion in Predicted Log Racing. We also compete in many local regattas.
- Our Summer Sailing School is run by our Foundation. It is a fabulous way to teach youngsters about the rules of the waterways and basic sailing instruction. Our juniors and sailing school students compete regularly in local regattas.
- Birthday dinners every other month. A free drink and dinner at a special reduced price to those with birthdays. Dancing and entertainment accompany the great food.
- Friday night is the the place to be at HHYC. The bar is open and drinks are modestly priced. Dinners are available for a reasonable price as well.
- Sea Belles, the women's arm of the club, plans events, holds luncheon seminars and fundraisers for the club.
- During the summer months, Thursday evenings are for sailing and a burger bash/barbeque.
- HHYC has Sunday brunches Menu every week from 10a-1p.
- HHYC also hosts guest lecture luncheons, bridge groups, garden club, CPR, boating safety, and other educational classes.