HHYC offers a wide range of boating and social activities for individuals and families with residence in Huntington Harbour and the greater area. Members enjoy reciprocal docking and dining privileges with numerous Southern California Yacht Clubs and Yacht Clubs around the world. If you have a boat or just enjoy boating activities we hope you will consider HHYC.
- Eight or more cruises a year to places like Newport Beach, Dana Point, San Diego, Marina del Rey and Catalina.
- Four to five "in harbour" cruises with our Fun Fleet per year. These usually involve mystery cruises, parades, poker runs, etc., followed by a party at the club house.
- Monthly Men's Luncheon cruises to popular eating establishments.
- Fishing seminars by the Harbour Rod and Reel Club (an affiliate of HHYC)
- An active club involvement in races and regattas. HHYC is the home of the National Champion in Predicted Log Racing. We also compete in many local regattas.
- Our Summer Sailing School is run by our Foundation. It is a fabulous way to teach youngsters about the rules of the waterways and basic sailing instruction. Our juniors and sailing school students compete regularly in local regattas.
- Birthday dinners every month. A free drink and dinner for those with birthdays. Dancing and entertainment accompany the great food.
- Bar open every Mon-Thur, 5-10pm; Fri, 5-11pm; Sat & Sun 1-9pm. Bistro menu served each night from 5-9pm. Enjoy $1.50 tacos on Tuesdays and pasta on Thursdays.
- Friday night is the the place to be at HHYC. The bar is open and drinks are modestly priced. Dinners are available for a reasonable price as well.
- Sea Belles, the women's arm of the club, plans events, holds seminars and fundraisers for the club and our Sailing Foundation.
- During the summer months, Thursday evenings are for sailing and a burger bash/barbeque.
- HHYC has Sunday brunches every week from 10am-1pm.
- HHYC also hosts guest lecture luncheons, bridge groups, garden club, jazzercise, CPR, boating safety and other educational classes.
Members also have special private party rates for personal events held at the club house. If you would like further information or would like to attend an event, please call the HHYC Club Manager at (562) 592-2186, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost of Membership
A one time Initiation Fee of $950 is required, plus the membership dues must accompany the application.
2018 annual MEMBERSHIP DUES
Junior (ages 10-21) $50
Sea Belles Dues $30
*Must have been a Regular or Single member, then moved away (at least 75 miles)
**Ages 21-32 only. No voting privileges & cannot serve as a club director or officer (see Bylaws)